At Digital Fleet, we are looking for people who are positive, organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment. The ability to collaborate with the team and strong communication skills are a must. You need to be a self-starter with the ability to take a task to completion with minimal oversight.
Run day-to-day operations of the Digital Fleet Minnesota plant while exceeding customers’ expectations. This will be achieved by establishing processes, holding a high quality standard, and having transparency to internal and external customers.
- Works closely with engineering on new designs/parts for release into production.
- Works closely with sales to create SOs, create price lists, set up customers, process orders/SOWs and present order status.
- Works closely with sales and engineering to capture forecast and product demand.
- Works closely with customers and finance to create, resolve any concerns, and issue customer hardware invoices.
- Works closely with finance to set up customers tasks including AP contact information, credit terms, and payment type.
- Works closely with vendors to source new parts, resolve any supply chain issues, and facilitate any product issue support.
- Fulfill orders, packages and ship parts. Prepare parts and assemblies.
Examples: provision tablets, program controllers, kit parts into an assembly
- Setup and manage inventory systems tasks include part creation, inventory reconciliation, customer profiles, and vendor profiles.
- Establish and enhance procedures for order fulfillment, quality control, capacity, demand, and general plant processes.
- Current systems include Slack, Monday.com, Google suite, Digital Fleet Web Platform, Zoho, and Zendesk.
- Hold “State of the Plant” daily meeting, topics include part shortages, capacity, what’s shipping today, what shipped yesterday, weekly outlook, roadblocks, order status, etc.
- Minimum four year degree in similar field.
- Experience in a factory setting.
- Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with CAD software, such as ProE, SolidWorks, or AutoCAD is preferred.
- Experience in materials, operations, procurement, supply chain, and design is preferred.